The Geelong Tech School is seeking Expression of Interest submissions from individuals, industry
and community groups wishing to occupy spaces within our building.
The purpose-built, technology hub is a multi-use facility, providing flexible meeting spaces that can incorporate a range of commercial and community services.
The Geelong Tech School provides innovative STEM learning programs during school hours. This state-of-the-art Tech Hub brings together the worlds of work and study to help prepare secondary students for the future.
Outside school hours we aim to provide the Geelong community with a central gathering place for all things entrepreneurial, STEM and technology-related. Examples include flexible spaces for presentations, meetings information sessions, education, workshops, and professional development.
Examples of potential applications
- A person/organisation that conducts free technology-related training classes (iPad/iPhone Classes).
- An industry requiring a meeting/presentation space.
- A technology-related club or group that meets on a regular basis (STEM or computer club).
- A related industry association that meets on a regular basis (camera or drone club).
- A technology-related organisation that provides a service for a paid fee (build a drone course).
- A person, group, or business that produces a regular Podcast (access to podcast studio).
- An organisation that runs a regular entrepreneurial program.
Download Application Form